1) My style in 5 words:Creative, Thrifty, Girly, Easy, Comfy
2) Why do I love fashion?
It gives people like me who aren't too good at writing a chance to show the world who they are, how they feel and what they love.
3) What's my most favorite thing?
Would have to be my parents, my sissy's Kelsie, Tyler and Ashley, best-friend Ava, and boyfriend Phill. They truly inspire me to always do my best and as cheesy as this sounds...shoot for the stars. Through all the ups and downs they push me to keep working hard and never give up.
4) Who are my greatest fashion influences?
Celebs: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Alison Sudol (A Fine Frenzy)
Bloggers: Natalie Off Duty, Steffys Pros and Cons, KARLA'S CLOSET, a fashion love affair and my big sister Baby Lux Design
Random: Just everyday people
5) What are my favorite quotes?
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, art is knowing which ones to keep." -Scott Adams
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." -Danny Kaye
"A dress that zips up the back will bring a husband and wife together." -James H. Boren
"Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair..." -Susan Polis Shutz
"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away." -Eudora Welty
"Adornment is never anything except a reflection of the heart." -Coco Chanel
6) What's my future ambition?
To be the creative director for a fashion brand. Preferably Topshop in London, England. I have a dying urge to move to London once school is done. It's just the one place that I feel I belong.
7) What do I enjoy in my free time?
Shopping of course and playing dress-up in my closet, and even my moms closet still...
8) What do I listen to?
Ask anyone and they will tell you my iPod has probably the biggest mix of genres. I listen to music all depending on what mood I'm in. It could range from Frank Sinatra to Benny Benassi. My favorite artists have to be Fleetwood Mac, U2, The Shins, Mumford & Sons but there are so many more.
9) Favorite stores?
H&M, Nordstrom, Buffalo Exchange, Goodwill, Wasteland, Etsy(online), Michael Kors
10) 5 random facts about Kaitlin...
1. I have a SMALL(extremely large) obsession with taking way too many pictures. As Phill would tell you "Kaitlin is always instagraming..." it's true too, haha.
3. I have two of the cutest puppies in the world and love them dearly
4. I danced ballet for 15 years of my life<3
5. My favorite day of the week is Friday because it's family day